I am a Chartered Accountant with significant experience acting as a advisor to boards and CEO/CFO level management, undertaking complex negotiations to help navigate businesses through all stages of the economic cycle.
I have a diversity of experience across industry and functional lines, with a track record of solving problems and delivering against deadlines in the most difficult and challenging circumstances.
I offer pragmatic assistance with special situations and projects, complex negotiations, debt restructuring/ rollover /refinance, board advisory, and strategic transactions, on an interim or project basis.
Recent projects and roles include:
- Arranging acquisition finance for the purchase of a significant Victorian Agribusiness.
- Arranging refinance for a large South Australian farming enterprise.
- Helping ASX-listed and large private companies to secure equity investment.
- Assisting borrowers with lender exit negotiations, and securing finance to implement those arrangements
- Refinancing and restructuring ASX-listed and unlisted public companies.
- Working to prepare a business for IPO.
- An Advisory Board for a mining services business.
- Investment committee for an Alternative Asset Fund, and a non-bank lender.
- Acting as an Expert Witness in relation to banking and restructuring (Singapore International Commercial Court; Federal Court; Queensland, Victorian & NSW Supreme Courts; Land Court of Queensland; NSW Land and Environment Court, Victorian County Court and VCAT), including Joint Expert reports and concurrent (“hot-tub”) evidence.
You can find more information on my expert witness work at my website BankingExpertWitness.com.au.
You can contact me via mobile +61 404 885 062, or by email to email@example.com.
© 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Harbourside Advisory Pty Ltd ABN 306 2634 8249, Level 3, 99 Queensbridge Street, Southbank, Victoria. (The header photo is Penzance, in Cornwall – I didn’t take it!)