I am a Chartered Accountant with significant experience acting as a advisor to boards and CEO/CFO level management, undertaking complex negotiations to help navigate businesses through all stages of the economic cycle.
I have a diversity of experience across industry and functional lines, with a track record of solving problems and delivering against deadlines in the most difficult and challenging circumstances.
I offer pragmatic assistance with special situations and projects, complex negotiations, debt restructuring/ rollover /refinance, board advisory, and strategic transactions, on an interim or project basis.
I have had significant experience giving evidence:
- Appearing before two Senate Inquiries.
- Appearing before two hearings of a Parliamentary Joint Committee.
- Appearing as a witness in a Liquidator’s public examination in the Federal Court.
- Appearing as an Expert Witness before the Victorian Supreme Court and the Singapore International Commercial Court.
You can find more information on my expert witness work at my website BankingExpertWitness.com.au.
Recent projects and roles include:
- Refinancing and restructuring ASX-listed and unlisted public companies.
- Working to prepare a business for IPO.
- Acting as an Expert Witness in relation to banking and restructuring (Singapore International Commercial Court; Federal Court; Queensland, Victorian & NSW Supreme Courts; NSW Land and Environment Court), including Joint Expert reports and concurrent (“hot-tub”) evidence.
- An Advisory Board for a mining services business.
- Investment committee for an Alternative Asset Fund.
I am contactable via mobile +61 404 885 062, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019, 2020 Harbourside Advisory Pty Ltd ABN 306 2634 8249, Level 3, 99 Queensbridge Street, Southbank, Victoria. (The header photo is Penzance in Cornwall – I didn’t take it!)