I am a Chartered Accountant with significant experience acting as a advisor to boards and CEO/CFO level management, undertaking complex negotiations to help navigate businesses through all stages of the economic cycle.
I have a diversity of experience across industry and functional lines, with a track record of solving problems and delivering against deadlines in the most difficult and challenging circumstances.
I offer pragmatic assistance with special situations and projects, complex negotiations, debt restructuring/ rollover /refinance, board advisory, and strategic transactions, on an interim or project basis.
I have had significant experience giving evidence:
- Appearing before two Senate Inquiries.
- Appearing before two hearings of a Parliamentary Joint Committee.
- Appearing as a witness in a Liquidator’s public examination in the Federal Court.
- Appearing as an Expert Witness before the Victorian Supreme Court.
Recent projects and roles include:
- Refinancing and restructuring ASX-listed and unlisted public companies.
- Working to prepare a business for IPO.
- Acting as an Expert Witness in relation to banking and restructuring (Victorian & NSW Supreme Courts, and NSW Land and Environment Court matters), including six hours’ concurrent (“hot-tub”) evidence.
- An Advisory Board for a mining services business.
- Investment committee for an Alternative Asset Fund.
I am contactable via mobile +61 404 885 062, or by email to email@example.com.
© 2019, 2020 Harbourside Advisory Pty Ltd ABN 306 2634 8249, Level 3, 99 Queensbridge Street, Southbank, Victoria.